Powered by Maverick Web Video, LLC
THIS AGREEMENT is hereby entered into by Client, and Maverick Web Video, LLC, powering Duke City Local, referred to as Maverick. The Client and Maverick Web Video, LLC agree as follows:
1. Services. Maverick Web Video, LLC powering Duke City Local, is in the business of providing Mobile and Social Media Marketing and an Online Business Directory, and the Client wishes to engage Maverick to provide Mobile and/or Social Media Marketing an/or an Online Business Directory. The Client hereby agrees to engage Maverick to provide a Mobile and/or Social Media Marketing program and/or provide an Online Business Directory.
2. Term. This Agreement will commence on the effective date and will continue for the period of Thirteen Months (13), regardless of the Client’s delivery of content, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Maverick and the Client.
3.Termination. This agreement may not be terminated prior to two months after the date shown above by either party. In the event that the Client needs to suspend or “freeze” the Services hereunder, the Client must submit written request to Maverick at least thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of suspension. Maverick reserves the right to decline any such “freeze” or suspension request. Under no circumstances will Maverick give refunds of the amount paid for the Services hereunder.
4.Ownership of Materials. All materials, data and similar items, produced by Maverick Web Video, LLC, powering Duke City Local, hereunder in connection with the Services shall be, at all times, the sole property of The Client. All services and software used by Maverick shall at all times be the sole property of Maverick and under no circumstances shall the Client have any interest in or rights to the title to such materials, or software.
5.Monthly Program. Payment will be due on the first of each month beginning the following month after Agreemnt becomes effective and will consist of the following:
- Update of and relevant links
- Update of Mobile App
- Update of Mobile Alerts
- Maintenance of Quick Response Code (QR Code)
- Maintenance of Video Submission
6. Client Requirements. Client agrees to the following terms for delivery and review of materials.
- Provide required materials and schedule video recording within two weeks of the date of this Agreement.
- Filming will be done in the studio of Maverick.
- Review and provide feedback on all work delivered by Maverick within 14 days; Maverick must have approval.
- After 30 days of “no contact” with the client, Maverick will consider this agreement complete and all unpaid
fees will be due and collectable at that time.
7.Confidential Information. Client agrees to make available to Maverick such information as is necessary for the fulfillment of the Agreement. Maverick agrees to accept and hold CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION obtained from Client in confidence at all times during and after the termination of this Agreement. Maverick shall not use nor disclose such information, unless, until and to the extent Client shall consent thereto in writing, or such information, know-how, inventions, discoveries, and ideas are or shall become generally available to the public, or such a disclosure is otherwise required by law.
8. Warranties and Liability.
A.Maverick Web Video, LLC does not guarantee any type of results from the services or any activities provided pursuant to this agreement. We will give our 100% best efforts and knowledge.
B.The Client shall indemnify and hold Maverick harmless from any and all liability resulting from Client’s use of the work produced by Maverick under this Agreement.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of New Mexico.